Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The End of the Beginning

Today is the last day of No Makeup November... Wow.

This month had gone by so fast. It feels like just yesterday I casually told Heather about my strange idea that was dreamt of in the shower. This project has gone beyond my wildest dreams. It's amazing how quickly God works in our lives. This project has changed the way I look at the world. When I look at a $500, instead of seeing a possible addition to someone's wardrobe, I see a colossal waste of money that could go to help those in need.

Everyday, I pray that God will break my heart for what breaks His. To make me care and actually want to do something about it! This project was the beginning of my journey to help those who need it so desperately. Thanks for being a part of my efforts. I hope this campaign has changed your life as much as it changed mine.

Stay awesome,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment