Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ramble On

Though this post is named for a Led Zeppelin song, it will probably actually live up to the literal, conversation related, sense of the phrase. This is the official re-launch of my blog. Woooo! I'm currently 18 years of youth, attending a university to study so many things that even I can't keep track anymore.

The purpose of this blog is to help track my various adventures and exploits throughout the passage of time. If you don't know me, take a look at the lovely side panel on the right for a brief description of the numerous malarky and shenanigans that compose my life.

So... yeah. Please feel free to ask as many or as little questions as you want. I would be happy to answer them as brutally honest as possible. Subtlety has never been my strong-suit.

I should hope to write to you in the near future.

Kel.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kel, looking forward to hearing about your adventures through life and maybe being a part of some. If you need a friend to vent to, I'm all ears, or if you need an adventure, haha. Keep it real, real chill.

    Love and Peace,
    Caleb Waslewski

    ReplyDelete